Students & Industry
PSERC offers various ways for its industry members to connect with students at PSERC universities and vice versa.
- Job Fairs at IAB meetings. Small job fairs with career discussions are offered during the two yearly PSERC IAB meetings. These events promote conversations between students currently engaged in research projects and industry representatives
- Announcements of internships, job openings, and other career opportunities.
Announcements can be distributed through PSERC's distribution lists. Contact the Deputy Director and include the information to be distributed
- Listing of all the PSERC Industry members career websites
The listing is maintained specifically for students wishing to learn more about the PSERC industry members and their career opportunities.
- PES career website
PSERC configured and maintains the platform for PES Careers US & Canada, a free career service for students and employers provided by the IEEE Power & Energy Society.
- Post their resume and profile
- Search for employers and jobs that match their criteria
- Enable employers to find them
- Request to be listed in the Employer directory
- Post job openings, internships, and announcements of other opportunities.
- Search for students and their resumes (for helpful hints on how to create resume packets click here)