The Summer Tutorials are short courses, about 90 minutes, offered to PSERC universities and industry members only.
Summer 2021 offerings:
- June 22: Manimaran Govindarasu, Iowa State on Cybersecurity of Power Systems
- July 13: Hao Zhu, University of Texas on Machine learning for real-time power system decision making
- August 3: Eilyan Bitar, Cornell University on The dos and don’ts of managed EV charging
Summer 2020 offerings:
- June 16: Vijay Vittal, Arizona State
- July 28: Tom Overbye, Texas A&M
- August 18: Mani Venkatasubramanian, Washington State
Participation: The tutorials will be made available through a Zoom platform. Information and registration for each tutorial can be found by clicking on the hyperlinks listed above. Please use your organization email to register.
Professional Development Hour (PDH) certification: PDH certification is available to PSERC members that attend the tutorial when it’s aired (we use Zoom’s login information to check attendance). To request a PDH certification send an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘PDH’. Include the name and title of each participant.
Tutorial Organizer: Alejandro Dominguez-Garcia, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Tutorial Coordinator: Taylor Leavitt, PSERC Administrative Associate
Assistance: If you have any questions, please email PSERC.